Tuesday, November 07, 2006

litlle hero


for one of the "theme" drawing groups i participate in, we had as HEROES as our subject matter.
After thinking about it, I realised that anybody can be a hero.
It just depends on the actions you do, and why you do them.
Even little kids can be heroes when they sacrifice a bit of their own good for someone else's.

Anyhow... this is one of the pieces I came up with.



on a different note.
My very good friends ROb Shaw and Jeff Riley, from Bent Image Lab(www.bentimagelab.com)
just finished animating and directing THIS music video

Clickon the giant robot and little girl( I know this is going to get some of you guys going!) and enjoy.

8 comments:

bala said...

wonderfull work!!
like the colours and cute characters!

sarah said...

This is such a super cute image! I like how the little girl's arms are wrapped around herself.

And that video is awesome! There is some other really fun stuff on that site too... I liked the one for the Lily Allen song :) Thanks for sharing it!

Tony C. said...

Great video! I love me some good stop motion!

mike said...

aw! cute! hey- what drawing group is this for?

my internet's acting slow today. i'm gonna have to check out that video later. i got as far as the cow before it froze. weird how it froze on a cow for me....

that whole site actually looks pretty awesome.

pascal said...

(^__^)
Glad you like it.
Send them an email and tell them so.. they'll apreciate it!

Theo said...

Ahh can't stop watching that video! I'll have to write them now...

Jublin said...

i love your work! really great colors with this one man. thanks for posting.

and the video was off the hook! a fun song too, so that makes it even better.

Brine Blank said...

Perfect hero drawing. Too many illustrations lack that charm and depth...you get it!