Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chicken Nugget Lemon Tooty

A few days ago, I stumbled upon this site, called, Chicken Nugget Lemon Tooty.

http://isaacgracelily.blogspot.com/

It's a blog done by three kids, Isaac (10), Grace ( 9), and Lily ( 6)..the Z-kids
They read children's books and make reviews of them as well as drawings of what their favorite moments of the story is, and have been going at it for three years now!

They are also inviting artists in general, amateur or professional, to do a drawing of THEIR drawing.
When I saw that one of the kid's name was Lily, I was very interested, and this is what I did with of one of This Lily's drawing.


If any of you artists out there feel inclined to do this...It's really a fun little thing to do and I'm sure it'll bring a smile to the face of these eager young artists, not to mention a strong dose of encouragement!

Cheers




Lily's drawing












My drawing of Lily's drawing

10 comments:

Iggy said...

VERY cool, and what a fun idea!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE this idea. Thanks for sharing!

tera said...

What a great idea! I will go check it out and maybe I can draw for them, too! :)

Ale said...

Que bonito te quedó!!

Nice! Cute! beatifull! You are a great inspiration!

Ale

Tooninator said...

that's probably the most charming blog EVER. Def gotta do a drawing.

(AND, I think I might hire Gracie to design my first tattoo ;)

pascal said...

Thanks Guys

Anonymous said...

I will go check it out and maybe I can draw for them, too![..]


___________________
Andrew
Instant loans at an attractive low rates

pascal said...

You should.. it's fun!

Z-Kids said...

Thanks so much Pascal! I've been a long time fan of yours. And this was such a special treat (for the kids... and ME!) You do beautiful, beautiful work. All our very best to you!
- AZ

pascal said...

Hey! Hi Z Kids! No, thank you. That blog is such a GREAT idea, not to mention what an inspiration it is!