Friday, May 23, 2014

Another old one

Another old one.. I can't actually remember what I called this one, but I always liked it because this was one of the first time I was able to think ahead and recreate a feeling I had many years before... when I was a kid walking through a park at night and the light would shine through the tree branches like that, illuminating the leaves... I always thought that was like magic, and when I did this sketch, I purposefully tried to capture what i remembered.. I'll probably be back at doing daily sketches on Tuesday of next week. I was out of town for a couple of days and am just trying to get back in the flow of things right now.... that said.. it's not impossible that I'll be posting more stuff, maybe even rougher sketches before then...I have a tendency to do that! #pascalcampionart

1 comment:

midejesus said...

I love this one. Thank you for sharing your great work with us!