Wednesday, July 09, 2014

3000 Momenst kickstarter

Today with a lot of excitement ( and a little bit of nervousness) we are launching our first ever Kickstarter project called 3000 Moments.
If you've followed me for a while, you'll know that I've published several sketch books over the years... this is the first one that will be a true compilation of my sketches of the day, with tips and tutorials on how I do my images, insights on how I think about my work, some stories about how I got in the industry, stories about my life and a few more goodies.
The book is a collection of the best daily sketches from the past ten years.
I hope you guys like this project and will help us with it and please share this if you like it.
Thank you
P.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3000moments/3000-moments

4 comments:

jonathan said...

Just pledged (is pledged right?) I have been waiting for this, THANK YOU and good luck.

Stephen Anderson said...

This is exciting. It was wonderful to be able to meet you and say hello at the show in Burbank.

Kevin said...

Wow...that's amazing! You surpassed your goal in 1 day! Congratulations!

Kevin said...

Wow...that's amazing! You surpassed your goal in 1 day! Congratulations!