Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Getting away for a moment.

Getting away for a moment.
#pascalcampion
Once in a while I feel like I need to get away to recharge... I can’t always do it physically, so I draw it. The funny thing is that I’ve been doing this for years and it’s only recently that I’m understanding why I do and draw certain things more than others. Art is awesome that way... if you just let things happen sometimes, it teaches you things about yourself and the world that you just might not have noticed any other way! At least, it works like that for me.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Wow...Beautiful!
It looks photographic then it has a fantasy quality with the treehouse.

Unknown said...

I didn't even know this was a painting, it really looked like a photograph

and I was like 'this can't be a painting, it's definitely a photograph because of the floor textures'

but it was actually a painting omfg

You drew this so you could recharge through a painting, I feel like that's so amazing

I don#]t have enough knowledge in my imagination of what places look like to draw it out as well as you do , but if I could use a word to describe what your paintings do for me

IT'S ACUTALLY RECHARGE, they're very refreshing and I love them